- All Levels
- Licensed Teacher
- 10 years of teaching experience
- Educational Administration
- Teaching Credential/License
- Full airfare to and from home country
- Housing allowance provided on a monthly basis
- Medical coverage
- School vehicle
- The terms and any additional items are open for discussion
- Implement and foster School Mission & Values, goals, and objectives
- Report to the Exec. Committee and Board
- Coordinate and Consult with the Executive Committee to provide effective leadership to the school
- Implement the CSB Strategic Plan
- Program delivery and Student Achievement
- Parent Communication
- Oversee Training, development, and mentoring of staff
- Work collaboratively as a leadership team and develop mid-level leadership
- Draft school policies, review and revise annually as needed
- Review all academic reports
- Support the school marketing team
- Complete staff performance reports
- Public Relations: Maintain communication and relationships with all stakeholders
The Canadian School Bahrain is a not-for-profit, private international school offering the British Columbia, Canada curriculum.
The Canadian School Bahrain will implement a whole-child approach to learning that will enhance the academic, Social, Physical, Emotional & Educational needs of each student.
This integrated educational program will be taught by British Columbia Certified Teachers working together with Bahraini Certified Teachers for Social Studies and Citizenship, Moral Studies, and Arabic Language.
Key Features Of The New Curriculum
Essential learning, literacy, and numeracy foundations, and core competencies are the base of our new curriculum. All three contribute to deeper learning.
The core competencies are the intellectual, personal, and social skills that all students need to develop for success in life beyond school. B.C. has identified three core competencies as essential for all learners:Communication Creative Thinking Critical Thinking Positive Personal and Culture Identity Personal Awareness and Responsibility