- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- UAE Experience is a MUST
- Prior to signing the contract, the school will need to receive the following:
- Satisfactory references
- Copy of your current Resident Visa or Visit Visa in UAE.
- Attested professional and academic qualifications
- Police clearance
- Evidence of a Bachelor of Education Degree or equivalence to qualify for a Professional Teacher License or Certificate.
- Copy of the previous UAE medical insurance if previously a resident of the UAE.
- Health Insurance
- UAE Resident Visa
- Round trip airfare every two years
Hiring UAE resident candidates ONLY.
To teach students in the area of Art Education ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs. To be flexible and adjust to the needs of a growing school, actively contributing to its development and growth.
- Implement agreed school policies and guidelines.
- Support initiatives decided by the Principal and staff.
- Plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks.
- Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning.
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment, where all pupils can access resources appropriately.
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and term planning.
- Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behavior policy.
- Participate in meetings that relate to the school's management, curriculum, administration or organization.
- Communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies.
- Lead, organize and direct support staff within the classroom.
- Participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers.
- To assist in whole school marketing initiatives and contribute to the growth of the school.
- All staff are required to manage effective personal development as part of the school’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organization.
- Everyone must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and school policies about Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation.
- Any other appropriate duties as assigned by the Principal.
- To promote and adhere to the school’ s Vision, Mission and Values.
- To organize an annual Art Fair for the school.
- To assist other staff members in integrating art type activities into their lessons.
- To organize after school activities throughout the year emphasizing art activities.
Pinnacle American School is a new American Curriculum school located in Madinat Zayed, capital of the Al Dhafra Region in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We currently have six grades, starting with KG1 (Pre-K) to Grade 5. In the 2020-2021 academic year.
Pinnacle American School (formerly Al Hazem Private School) takes pride in being a school in which all students are loved and cared for, with a strong belief that all students can learn. Our mission is to develop world-class learners, so we take advantage of our small class sizes to give extra attention to each learner and develop them to their fullest potential. This aligns well with the vision of the countries rulers in making the UAE among the best counties in the world.