Deputy Head of Primary - Gulf English School - Kuwait
- Assist in the development of the school vision, ensuring that the school mission is reflected in its educational program, making it consistent with the values of the community and the school academic goals and practices.
- Articulate the school mission to the school community, soliciting support from all the members of the community.
- Exhibit multicultural awareness
- Assist Principal in fostering collegiality and team building among faculty, encouraging their active involvement in the school progress Assist Principal in communicating and promoting expectations for high-level performance from faculty and students by role modelling, encouraging, and recognising excellence and achievement.
- Collaborate with HOD / Principal in development and updating the school curriculum
- Assist Principal with planning for staffing needs and making recommendations for staff placement, retention, promotion or dismissal
- Communicate school policies and expectations of staff to the faculty in a timely and clear manner as directed by Principal
- Assist Principal in identifying needs for staff development and working with staff to help them accomplish improvement goals
- Lead staff meetings for the purpose of disseminating information in the absence of the Principal.
- Organise cover for absent teachers within department
- Develop duty schedule for the level
- Involving in school time table/ calendar
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
|1 Year (Renewable)|
Qualifications & Requirements
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.
|4.35 million (140th)|
|Unitary hereditary constitutional monarchy|