Early Childhood Educator - Learning Jungle School - Cambodia
Learning Jungle International Preschool is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Elementary School Teacher to teach children from 2y to 5y.
Start Date: ASAP
- Prepare documents and lesson plans based on school requirement
- Prepare report cards and meet parents during the parent-teacher meeting conference
- Make sure the student learning is up to the curriculum expectations
- Make sure to maintain a safe, clean, caring and loving environment for your students during their stay at school
- Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom
- Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds
- Meet with parent to update about the student progress per parent or school request
- Participate to the events and meeting as required by the school
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Being responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating environment for children in the assigned classroom and for the school
About Learning Jungle International School (in Cambodia)
Cambodia is a rapidly developing economy in South-East Asia with a very young population. New generation of Cambodian families understand the importance of education and international exposure for their children and increasingly enroll their children in international preschools and elementary schools to gain that edge.
This Elementary School Campus (in Phnom Penh) is the second Learning Jungle International School in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, has classrooms that cater to children from Grade 1 to Grade 6. The school also boasts a computer lab, a library, a swimming pool and an outdoor playground.
The Kindergarten Campus (also in Phnom Penh) has classrooms that cater to children from 2y to 5y. It also has an outdoor playground and a wading pool for children.
About Learning Jungle School
Learning Jungle Schools in Canada are licensed by the Ministry of Education, and are proud providers of quality early childhood education in the communities they serve.
From carefully designed early learning environments that are age appropriate and well-equipped, to trained teachers who develop stimulating programs for their children, a Learning Jungle School is a place where parents bring their child to an environment that fosters curiosity, initiative, independence as well as their child’s cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Learning Jungle School provides Children’s Education and Care All under One Roof.
Cambodia is a tropical country blessed with year-round warm weather, fine beaches (Phnom Penh is not far from the sea) and friendly folk and relatively low cost of living. International visitors to Cambodia all come back home with great memories and a life-changing experience.
Cambodia is also home to the Angkor Wat a 12th century Hindu temple that is considered a UN World Heritage Site and one of the archaeological wonders of the world. The national language in Cambodia is Khmer but in Phnom Penh the capital city having many expatriates, communicating in English is not a problem.
|Phnom Penh , Cambodia|
|1 Year (Renewable)|
|Preschool/Early Childhood, KG|
|USD 1700 - 2000|
Qualifications & Requirements
|Early Childhood Educator Preferred|
|TEFL certification required|