Elementary Counselor - A'Takamul - Kuwait
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
A school counselor is a member of the education team, and is someone who gives valuable assistance to students, helping them with their academic goals, their social and personal development, and with their career development.
- Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Mediate conflict between students and teachers
- Improve parent/teacher relationships
- Assist with college applications, jobs and scholarships
- Facilitate drug and alcohol prevention programs
- Organize peer counseling programs
- Refer students to psychologists and other mental health resources
- Work on academic boards to improve learning conditions
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
|Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5|
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
For Kuwait residents, a local hire package may apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.
|4.35 million (140th)|
|Unitary hereditary constitutional monarchy|