Elementary Homeroom Teacher
- Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, English
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma Level
- Knowledge of and ability to implement a range of teaching and learning strategies
- Willingness to assist in the development and delivery of curriculum designed for lower level learners
- Accredited TEFL certification is desirable
- Please note the age limit for hiring in China is 56
- Competitive housing allowance
- 30 paid vacation days for the first year (10 additional paid vacation days for second year of the contract)
- Generous contract completion and renewal bonuses
- Substantial airfare and relocation reimbursement
- Airport pickup and immediate temporary accomodation
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for in-house, ongoing professional development
Kang Chiao International School, East China Campus is looking to hire qualified Homeroom teachers for the 2019-2020 school year, beginning August 2019. Successful applicants will join an elementary teaching team made up of over 40 foreign English teachers at a school with more than 2,500 students.
At Kang Chiao, our teachers continuously strive to develop a project-based, ESL curriculum that is both flexible and creative. Our fantastic team maintains high-standards that enable our students to experience a stimulating class environment that caters for accelerated student learning and personal growth.
Kang Chiao strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills to succeed in a global society. From our kindergarten through to our senior high school, Kang Chiao utilizes innovative pedagogical methods based on an international curriculum.
Nurturing International Leaders, Preparing Students for a Beautiful Future.
KCISEC is a private K-12 school. We are located 45 minutes outside of Shanghai. Our school’s population is 5,000. We are an IB authorized and AP approved school. KCISEC follows American Curriculum, using Common Core Standards for both English and Math. Our Science Department has begun to implement the Next Generation Science Standards. Our Social Studies department has adopted the UCLA History Standards. The High School Program (G9- G12) at KCISEC is designed to prepare students for college and university admission.