Elementary School Teacher
The Discovery School of Excellence (DSE) is a new school that will open its door in Cap Haitian for the 2018-2019 school year starting with grades First (1st ) to fifth (5th).
Our goal is to provide a bilingual education; English and French that will enable our students to receive a comprehensive education through language acquisition and innovative programs facilitated by a qualified staff.
Immediate openings for the positions of 1st to 5th grade Teacher (for English speaking teacher). The primary responsibilities of the Elemenyary Teacher is to plan and deliver meaningful learning experiences, create opportunities for maximum educational and social development, and work with all members of the school community to create a nurturing and structured environment for each student.
- Plan, organize, develop and conduct a comprehensive teaching and instruction programs
- Provide appropriate and effective learning experiences for pupils from a wide range of achievement levels
- Effectively assess the instructional and educational needs of pupils, and design, develop, and implement sound instructional and educational programs
- Provide a motivating and stimulating learning environment
- Perform research and development activities pertaining to curriculum and instructional programs
- Follow safety procedures and written and verbal instructions
- Work effectively with staff, students, and public
- Make independent decisions
- Work autonomously within school established guidelines and policies
- Organize tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
- Direct and instruct others
- Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting
|Cap Haitien, Haiti|
|1 Year (renewable)|
|Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor|
|Elementary, Middle School|
|USD 1500 - 2000|
Qualifications and Requirements