Elementary Teacher - Christian Schools Group
Take your teaching career to China!
A Christian Schools Group is seeking Elementary teachers for their schools across China
More details about these schools:
- Follows North American Curriculum in scope and sequence, college-preparatory in structure, and taught with a high emphasis on character.
- Average Class Size for Elementary level: 14 students per class
- School Locations: Chengdu, Qingdao, Shenyang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Wuxi Yantai
- All schools offer ESL programes for students with some programs self-contained and others are pull-out programs with students spending at least part of the day in the regular classroom
- Subjects Taught: Language Arts (including Reading, Grammar, Phonics, Spelling), Bible, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
|Chengdu, Qingdao, Shenyang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Wuxi Yantai , China|
|Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5|
|USD 1440 - 2290|
Round-trip airfare to China for teachers and their families, including up to 2 children (see note on Families, below)
Medical, life and emergency evacuation insurance
Two hours per week of Mandarin language study
Furnished housing in two and three bedroom apartments (Single teachers live with one or two other singles, but each have their own bedroom)
Masters of Education degree – Eligible for Up to $4,900 per school year for up to three years to help with program-related expenses (after signing a second 2-year contract)
Home leave allowance (an additional one-month’s stipend paid during the summer between contracts when a 2nd two-year contract is signed)
Retirement benefits provided to each staff member upon that staff member signing a renewal contract for a second 2-year term at an ISC member school
Staff members who sign a renewal contract for a second 2-year term at a school will be eligible for monetary help in paying back student loans in-lieu of participating in the retirement plan
Monthly salary is based on family size
Qualifications & Requirements
New graduates welcome to apply