Elementary Teachers - Sheikh Zayed Private Academy - Abu Dhabi
Take your teaching career to the UAE! We’re now accepting applications from Elementary teachers for one of the most prestigious schools in Abu Dhabi - Sheikh Zayed Private Academy.
The school offers rewarding teaching jobs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for certified and experienced teachers. Teach Away will be hosting exclusive interviews for shortlisted candidates in Newark, NJ in late January.
More about the school:
- Sheikh Zayed Private Academy is part of the GEMS Education network.
- The organization takes a holistic approach instilling students with values of altruism and Philanthropy
- They seek to graduate forward thinking citizens with universal values and leadership qualities
- Teachers are offered a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a supportive work environment with first-rate facilities and resources.
- Curriculum based on American Common core with an emphasis on local culture and awareness
- Class Size: Average 24 students
|Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates|
|Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5, Gr. 6|
|USD 3250 - 4330|
Salary: Tax Free Salary
Accommodation: Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment provided
Bonus: End of contract bonus
Flights: Yearly round trip airfare for teacher provided (Not including spouse)
Medical insurance for teacher and spouse provided
Small relocation allowance provided
Qualifications & Requirements
|Elementary education or a related field.|
Teaching license should match grade level and subject area
About United Arab Emirates
Teach Away Inc. is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.
|Hot desert climate|