- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Competitive salary: First year - 275,000 yen / month
- Fully furnished, subsidized company-provided apartment
- Transportation stipend provided at the end of final contract
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid training
- Holidays and vacation periods
- Subsidized corporate health insurance
- Contract completion bonus
Love kids? Want to live abroad? Discover the world of teaching English in Japan!
Amity Corporation is a leader in the field of English conversation education for children in Japan. For over four decades, Amity has provided international teaching opportunities for enthusiastic professionals who enjoy working with children.
Amity Teachers have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable teaching skills as well as international business experience.
- Teach English conversation lessons to students ages 6 months to 18 years old
- Plan creative lessons using Amity teaching methods and materials
- Maintain regular communication with parents regarding weekly lessons
- Interview and counsel prospective students
- Marketing Amity products and services
- Daily communication with students and parents in the branch school lobby
- Prepare progress records during specified periods throughout the school year
Amity is a leading English conversation educator for children in Japan. Amity has been providing international teaching opportunities for more than four decades at over 90 branch schools throughout Japan. Amity is seeking enthusiastic and motivated professionals who enjoy working with children.