English Teacher - Shanghai HD Bilingual School - China
Scope of Responsibility：
- Plan and prepare English lessons and events;
- Teach English classes and other classes as needed in classroom;
- Attend planning meetings as well as staff meetings as required by administration;
- Maintain clear communication with parents about student progress, behavior, and improvements;
- Prepare and attend Parent-Teacher Conferences;
- Assist in classroom decoration and preparation for events and themes;
- Support in marketing activities and recruiting plan.
Shanghai HD Bilingual School is a private bilingual school with courses from kindergarten and primary school to secondary school. HD School provides the comprehensive and international education solution for Chinese families who seek an authentic international education. Blending the best of international educational philosophy with Chinese.
|Shanghai , China|
Qualifications & Requirements
|Teaching Credential/License, TESL/TEFL Certificate|
Knowledge and Skills：
|TEFL certification required|
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|