ESL Audio Class Host
- High School, University
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Fluent English speakers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and articulate, able to explain concepts in videos with proper spelling, grammar, verbiage, and tools to effectively deliver a message
- Previous ESL teaching or related teaching experiences preferred
- Strong Familiarity with short-form online video platforms such as TikTok and Instagram
- Passionate about teaching and creating fun, educational, and story-telling videos
- Prior experience in video editing (knowledge of digital video editing, compositing) preferred
- Dedicated, consistent, and committed to posting quality video lessons regularly
- Enjoy the challenge to constantly grow the number of user followers with the video content they created, similar to a social media influencer in the ESL community
- Self-starters and impeccable communicators who think outside of the box
- An active participant in English speaking clubs/organizations/sports preferred
- Interested in digital media and entertainment, communications, business, marketing, social media, sales, and/or project management
- Previous experience or transferable skills in marketing, social media, creative, project and events management, and data analysis
- Strong problem-solvers who are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Work well within a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and interacting with new people
- Strong time-management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at the same time
BlaBla is an online learning platform for fluent English speakers to teach English to adult learners in Asia and the World online through videos and audio chat rooms. The company recognizes the fragmented characteristics of language learning. Unlike traditional online tutoring, BlaBla empowers teachers to create engaging video content for users to learn at their own pace online or host a real-time audio chat room to teach users speaking in various topics. Our goal is to foster a more convenient, fun, and effective educational experience for teachers and learners. Founded in 2019, the company has established offices and R&D centers in Suzhou, China, and Silicon Valley, CA. We believe that motivation and incentives are the keys to successful teaching and learning experiences.
If you have been searching for that perfect content creator job online, look no further. Do you spend hours scrolling through Tiktok or Clubhouse? Are you outgoing and far from crowd-shy? Wonder what it is like to teach English online and already have similar experience teaching English as a second language (ESL)? It is your chance to experience special online ESL teaching! Click the apply button to potentially become an ESL audio class host with BlaBla, the best platform to teach English through online videos and audio classes.
Once onboard, you earn between $10-$15 for a 30-min preview class. You can have up to 15 preview classes to promote yourself to the students on BlaBla. In addition, you will be invited to have one on one classes with the students and get paid a higher price per class
We are looking for fluent English-speaking teachers, leaders, entrepreneurs, and anyone with a passion for and experience in ESL teaching to help students build their English language skills with engaging audio classes. Sounds like something you would try? Apply now!
For the trial audio host assessment:
- Please download the app BlaBla and then sign up with your real name.
- We will invite you to join one of the Roundtable rooms to have an audio chat.
Hours of Commitment
- Between 4-6 hours per week on average
- 15 audio classes per month preferred
- If you feel like you're a good fit, don't hesitate to apply. We'd love to meet you!
BlaBla is an online learning platform for native English speakers to teach English to young adults (typically aged 12-35) through real-time audio chats (like Clubhouse) and short videos. The company recognizes the fragmented characteristic of language learning. Unlike traditional online tutoring, BlaBla empowers teachers (native English speakers) to create engaging video content for users to learn at their own pace online. The company's mission is to foster a more convenient, fun, and effective educational experience for both teachers and learners. Founded in 2019, the company has established offices and R&D centers in Suzhou and Silicon Valley. The company adheres to the belief that motivation and incentives are key to successful teaching and learning experiences.
BlaBla aims to deliver an experience similar to that of a full immersion language program that assists learners in building a native or bilingual language proficiency. The company continues to develop outstanding products with features such as speech recognition, scene recognition, user interest profile, and recommendation system using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology. BlaBla believes that AI and machine learning will continue to be the core of quality educational experiences.
Mission: We are providing a platform for teachers and learners to experience convenient, fun, and effective English education.
Company Social Media