- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- ESL Instructor
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching/training
- Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
- All documents must be authenticated by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
- Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
- Entry level salary range of 32,400,000VND to 41,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
- Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
- Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
- 12 vacation days + public holidays
- 2 days off per week
- Health Insurance support
- Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
- Average class size of 10-15 students
- Training Provided
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Ongoing teacher support
The curriculum and program of our client targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion. Leveraging education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems, students can improve their expressive skills and logical thinking abilities via experiential learning.
If you have passion for teaching, desire to experience a life abroad and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- 18 teaching hours per week
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
Aclipse recruits adventurous university graduates to teach English in Asia. Aclipse is currently recruiting for Chung Dahm Learning. Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education with over 180 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students and over 1,000 trained and certified instructors. Chung Dahm is also recruiting for locations in Vietnam. The locations include: Thanh Hoa, Vinh Phuc, Bac Ninh, Hai Duong, Nam Dinh, Cam Pha, Vinh, Thai Nguyen, Bai Chay.
Chung Dahm Learning provides a comprehensive research-based English language curriculum for its teachers that prepares their students to successfully use English in both academic and business environments. Teachers and students utilize the Chung Dahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors are used to enhance the educational experience. Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
There are several places to find English-speaking teaching jobs in Vietnam: colleges, language institutions, and international schools. Teach abroad jobs in Vietnam exist for licensed teachers, teachers with IB experience, and ESL instructors.