- ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate
- Patient, reliable, responsible, detailed-oriented
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Familiar with international curriculum education in Shanghai
- Self-motivated, responsible and capable of working under pressure
- Candidates with related international curriculum teaching experience
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance
- Work permit and working visa
- RMB 10000 airfare allowance per year
- Free tuition for 1 dependent within the Vanke Schools
- Monthly Salary USD3500-5000
- Housing Allowance and relocation allowance
- Contract completion bonus
- Teaches 20 teaching periods per week to international curriculum students according to subject specifications and guidelines
- Provides monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW)
- Sets and marks monthly tests, and give feedback to students in the form of student report 4. Acts as tutor to a group of students
- Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning
- Participates in meetings with parents
- Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents
- Invigilates exams as per the arrangements made by CP
- Writes references for students and helps them to edit their Personal Statements for application to universities
- Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the Centre
- Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development
About Vanke Bilingual School
Shanghai Vanke Bilingual School grew out of the International Bilingual Program of Fudan Vanke Experimental Private School. At present, there are students from 20 countries and regions, including the United States, Canada, Britain, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Mainland China.
Founded in 2006, International Bilingual Program . We aims to merge the Chinese education essence with Western education essence. We cultivate students the international perspective and international communication ability in hand while rooting in Chinese culture. The Chinese teaching and English teaching respectively accounts for 50%.
Small class size with 20 students contributes to an intimate and harmonious teacher-student relationship. Every child is respected as an individual learner. They are fully cared and encouraged by the adult staff at school.
Through practice and exploration, students are equipped with not only good learning habits, but also diversified thinking ability. The Chinese-English language ability of the grade-6 students has reached the level of twin mother-tongues. In Chinese language ability examination, the students are among the best of Minhang district. The English proficiency assessment of the students is based on the American ITBS. According to the historical test performance, students of every grade are better than American students of the same age in English proficiency. The test scores of Grade 9 students exceed the average scores of the American Grade 10 students.
The mission of Shanghai Vanke Bilingual School is to Inspire Unlimited Potential (I UP). Through the rich and challenging bilingual, multicultural and integrated curriculum, we are devoted to cultivating students’well-balanced personality, lifelong learning ability and innovative leadership, thus laying a solid foundation for a sound and fruitful life for all our students.