ESL Teacher - EF Hangzhou & Huzhou - China
Welcoming you the opportunity to be part of an expanding, staff development focused organization; boasting 8 schools with a multinational staff of over 160 teachers, teaching children ages 3-18.
Not only do we offer a paid 2-week on boarding prior to being placed into a centre, our structured support in order to ensure your continuous professional development is prioritized, ensures your expectations are at the forefront of a successful teaching experience!
Growth Opportunities for committed, career minded professionals!
Experience the best that China has to offer!
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by the DOS
- Give lessons to the highest standards of English language teaching
- Become familiar with the programs and courses of study at the centre and as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Use audio / video materials in classes
- Expose students to the use of CALL, and the Internet for language learning purposes
- Begin and end classes on time
- Prepare lessons and equipment in advance for all classes
- Become familiar with and Implement all course management procedures as directed by EF English First guidelines
- Administer, correct and record the results of progress reports, tests and assessments for students
- Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
- Be responsible for students’ welfare and progress
- Inform students of centre aims and objectives
- Cooperate with the CM and DOS in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre
- Meet regularly with the DOS and/or centre colleagues to communicate all relevant information
- Assist the DOS upon request with the development and marketing of courses and induction of sales, service and teaching staff into the practices of the centre
- Maintain student and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to demonstration classes, Life Clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
|Hangzhou & Huzhou , China|
|15 Months or 24 Months|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Office/Administration Staff|
|Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5, Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
|USD 2000 - 2800|
Qualifications & Requirements
|TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours, TESL/TEFL Certificate|
|TEFL certification required|