Executive/ Personal Assistant
- College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Business Administration Degree
- Tax-Free Salary
- Free Annual Flight Ticket Home
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Visa End of Service Gratuity
- Accommodation Allowance
Executive/ Personal Assistant - The main workstation is in Sharjah - UAE
Reporting to the Group COO - immediate joining.
About the role:
- Looking for an experienced and passionate Executive/ Personal Assistant who can report to the COO and perform administrative duties.
- Reporting to the COO and performing administrative duties.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent with numbers and finance.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Maintaining databases and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the COO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
SAISD is an environment where dedicated educators in partnership with parents and other stakeholders work collaboratively to support and challenge our students to become more successful, innovative individuals and effective team players.
SAISD offers an American curriculum based on well-defined and internationally recognized American Education Standards while integrating relevant and meaningful international benchmarking and enrichment programs to guide curriculum, instruction, assessment, and extracurricular programs, including CCSS for English and Math, and NGSS standards for Science. The school models California State Education Framework. SAIS-Dubai is fully accredited by Cognia/ AdvancED and NEASC.
Our vision at SAISD is to be internationally recognized and locally trusted, we strive to establish and maintain a community that inspires a passion for learning, where students dare to embark on challenging journeys to achieve their visions or to explore possible opportunities as innovators or future entrepreneurs.
SAISD community embraces and nurtures its cultural diversity and multiculturalism. We are proud to have a diversified learning community where all members work together in harmony, collaboration, and respect to achieve their common goals and support each other’s needs.
SAISD has a strong record of success and achievements which are widely recognized for preparing young men and women for opportunities and careers that are yet to come. SAISD has an impressive record of graduates attending leading colleges and universities both locally and internationally.