Female EYFS Coordinator
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Female only.
- Fluent English speaker.
- UK EYFS experience essential.
- Overseas experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or highly relevant course of study; master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Teaching credential or license from home country.
- 8 years EYFS teaching experience preferred. 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Return airfare, accommodation (or allowance), medical cover
- Accommodation provided or allowance available if preferred.
2 roles on offer for Early Years Coordinators are required for an international prep school based in Riyadh.
1 x immediate start
1 x August start
To oversee teaching, learning, assessment, planning, and management of Early Years Foundation Stage staff to ensure exceptional quality program administration, student achievement, and attainment of key performance indicators of section.
We are a private preparatory school based in the centre of Riyadh, enrolling students from the ages of 0-10. Our two state-of-the-art campuses are based in Olaya and the Diplomatic Quarter. We are unique in our curriculum offering, with our students learning through both English and Arabic languages. Our UK curriculum trained teachers provide rich learning experiences based on the English National Curriculum and Saudi Arabian teachers teach the Arabic Curriculum.
Our approach to education is an ideal blend of tradition and innovation, mixing an emphasis on pride in national identity and Arabic language with innovative instruction, modern enquiry-based teaching methods, project-based learning, and an engaging thematic learning environment to provoke, inspire, and excite our learner.
Our academic program is designed to be stimulating and rigorous while our pastoral care program embeds and nurtures the unique, individual self within each of our children to develop the social emotional health and intelligence to succeed in today’s global environment.