French Teachers - UK Government Schools - England
Take your teaching career to England! Teach Away is now accepting applications from certified international French teachers for opportunities with UK Government Schools.
More about this initiative:
- Teach Away is partnering with UK government schools to hire hundreds of international Modern Languages teachers to teach in England over the 2018/2019 school year.
- Applicants will be considered for hundreds of Government schools located across England
- Teach Away is seeking certified international teachers for these positions. New graduate teachers may apply.
- Successful teachers will teach secondary students
- Interviews will take place in the coming months – get your application in to avoid disappointment!
- Additional support can be offered with obtaining QTS, acclimatization support and ongoing career development.
|Locations across England , United Kingdom|
|Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
|USD 2500 - 3800|
Flights will be provided for the teacher
Support getting set up with accommodation
Professional development, training and acclimitization services will be provided
Qualifications & Requirements
|French language or a related field.|
Will accept new graduate teachers for these roles
Eligible to apply for UK QTS
Energaetic teachers who are passionate about education
Confident in ability to command their classes
About United Kingdom
Qualified educators can apply for teaching jobs in London, England, and other areas of the United Kingdom. The verdant hills of England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland provide a beautiful background for a teaching abroad experience.
|English, Irish, Scottish|
|Pound sterling (GBP)|
|Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|