Full-time Substitute Teacher/Interventionist
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Housing allowance is paid on a monthly basis
- Annual airfare reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- International major medical insurance
- Annual bonus paid in December
- Support acquiring work VISA
Fulltime substitute position to fill in for absent teachers in grades K-5.
- Participate in various school duties
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned by administration
Westhill Institute inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners by developing ethical values and by transferring their knowledge in an inclusive learning environment to responsibly impact their community.
Our vision is to inspire students to be contributing leaders in a rapidly changing, globalized world by developing intercultural understanding.
Westhill students develop intercultural understanding through a transdisciplinary concept-based curriculum. As an IB World School, students broaden their intercultural understanding and respect through the Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), and Diploma Program (DP).
Developing Lifelong Learners
Westhill inspires students to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners who responsibly impact their community. Through a broad and balanced curriculum students learn how to learn by developing transferable skills, attitudes, knowledge and concepts.
Inclusive Learning Environment
Westhill caters for students from all academic levels, cultural backgrounds, and educational needs. Teaching and learning are differentiated for individual learners’ needs.