G2/3 Teacher in a Multigrade Classroom
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Elementary Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Full air fair ticket in economy class at the beginning and end of the contract. You would be picked up a school by a school representative.
- AISB will provide the Employee and family with furnished housing, defined at minimum as a 2-bedroom house with all basic furniture and appliances.
- $ 6,000 loan (no interest) to purchase a vehicle locally.
- Health Insurance (Worldwide with TieCare)
The American International School of Bamako is an independent college-preparatory day school offering a dynamic, student-centered educational program for students from Pre-kindergarten through grade 12. Current enrollment is about 150 students. Our student body is fully international and includes students representing more than 35 nationalities. AISB graduates attend fine colleges and universities around the world. AISB is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA) and is a full member of the Association of International Schools in Africa (AISA).
We are recruiting for a G2/3 Teacher who would work in a multigrade classroom with approximately 20 children. The teacher would teach language arts, math, science, and social studies in an integrated fashion. We use concept-based learning with an inquiry approach. We are a standards-based assessing and reporting school. We use AERO standards.
AISB is a fully-accredited international school, offering a learner-centered educational program for students PreK to Grade 12, and is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA-CESS). We welcome students from diverse backgrounds, and prepare our graduates to attend fine universities and colleges in North America, Europe, and around the world.