High School ICT - A'Takamul International School - Kuwait
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To use the school’s schemes of work to provide appropriate teaching and learning for the timetabled classes.
- Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students.
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing.
- Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives.
- To develop the children’s learning in all aspects of the curriculum.
- To produce differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support.
- To set appropriate homework tasks and assess all work thoroughly and promptly.
- To maintain high expectations of discipline and report any issues to the line manager.
- To maintain an open line of communication with parents, though the Contact Book, e-mail and telephone.
- To create a dynamic and welcoming learning environment in the ICT room.
- To create the necessary support materials for task.
- To participate in the school’s system of extra-curricular activities.
- Any other reasonable task required by the Head of Department.
- Support other members of the curriculum area and students as appropriate.
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
|Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
For Kuwait residents, a local hire package may apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.
|4.35 million (140th)|
|Unitary hereditary constitutional monarchy|