High School ICT - A'Takamul International School - Kuwait
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To use the school’s schemes of work to provide appropriate teaching and learning for the timetabled classes.
- Plan, prepare and deliver outstanding lessons to provide students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
- Ensure that lessons are engaging and stimulating taking into account individual needs of the students.
- Manage, develop and share resources to enhance teaching of ICT and Computing.
- Contribute to objectives of the curriculum area within the school objectives.
- To develop the children’s learning in all aspects of the curriculum.
- To produce differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support.
- To set appropriate homework tasks and assess all work thoroughly and promptly.
- To maintain high expectations of discipline and report any issues to the line manager.
- To maintain an open line of communication with parents, though the Contact Book, e-mail and telephone.
- To create a dynamic and welcoming learning environment in the ICT room.
- To create the necessary support materials for task.
- To participate in the school’s system of extra-curricular activities.
- Any other reasonable task required by the Head of Department.
- Support other members of the curriculum area and students as appropriate.
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
|Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
For Kuwait residents, a local hire package may apply.
Qualifications & Requirements