High School Science Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- chemistry, physics and biology
- Teaching Credential/License
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in education or related fields
- Experience: 3 or more years of classroom teaching experience (experience with English Language Learners preferred)
- Teaching License
- Monthly, competitive salary based on your credentials and experience
- Free housing
- Western-style apartment within walking-distance to your school
- 8K-12K rmb for the round-trip flight every year.
- Airport Pickup
- Fully bilingual support staff available to help process your visa, settle you into your apartment, translate legal documents, and much more. We provide western comforts and support to make the transition easier for you.
- Health Insurance Provided
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing professional development provided, including annual teacher in-service, and frequent professional development opportunities. Teachers enjoy career advancement opportunities.
- Teacher referral bonus offered to all KLIS teachers.
- We observe local national holidays and some US holidays.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and provide individualized and small group instruction to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student
- Teach chemistry, physics and biology for grade 9-12 students
- Evaluate students’ academic and social growth, record appropriate records and prepare progress reports
- Communicate with parents
- Collaborate with school administrators and peer teachers
- Participate in curriculum and professional development sessions
- Assist and coordinate activities and events inside and outside of school
- Participating in curriculum development as required
- Organizing and assisting club activities and other student activities
KL International School is a private,co-educational, not-for-profit international school whose mission is to prepare creative,collaborative, and curious students who will thrive as educated global citizens, self-sustaining learners, and ethical leaders.
Chongqing Nuolin Bashu School for Foreign Personnel (KLIS for short) was established in 2015. It is the first and only American-style independent non-profit international school in the center of Chongqing approved by the Chongqing Municipal Education Commission.
The main enrollment of the school is The target is the accompanying children (non-Chinese nationality) of foreigners who legally hold foreign residence permits in China. The school aims to cultivate students with an innovative spirit, cooperation awareness, and learning quality, and provide students with personalized education and development, so that they can actively respond to the challenges of the changing world and become qualified global citizens and thought leaders.
The KL International School was founded in 2015 as the second licensed PreK – Year 13 international school for expatriates in Chongqing, China. KLIS is the only private, co-educational, not-for-profit international school in Chongqing and our mission is to prepare creative, collaborative, and curious students who will thrive as educated global citizens, self-sustaining learners, and ethical leaders. KLIS believes in being a “Responsive School for a Changing World”.