Homeroom Teacher of Early Years, PYP
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching in early Childhood or English Teaching
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursOther Certification
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience.
- Candidate must be familiar / comfortable and have industry and/or professional.
- Legal work visa sponsorship
- Monthly salary: 20K - 27K RMB before tax (depending on candidate’s background & experience)
- Annual return flight to home country (for teacher)
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation allowance 3000RMB per month
- Tuition fee discount for dependent children
- Professional development
- Full pay during Winter holiday, Summer holiday, Christmas holiday, Spring holiday
- Free lunch
- Include but not limited to lectures, preparing for lessons (teaching plans, lesson plans, homework making, etc.)
- Curriculum design and development.
- Communication with parents and other teachers.
- Participating in school events.
An excellent academic and social education is a critical component of every family’s core values, because it is simply the firm foundation upon which to build a brighter future for our children! In response, our aim at Changzhou Trina International School is to facilitate a family-friendly educational experience by partnering with parents to provide a rigorous and results-oriented academic program, supported and balanced by a broad range of resources and amenities within the context of our modern multi-facility campus.
Across the curriculum and along the coordinated continuum from early years all the way through to senior years, you will discover our first-class commitment to an all-encompassing approach to the development of character, communication, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking and core competencies. It is our desire that these components, in-concert, will equip our students over time to discover and develop their call and career. In turn, and regardless of which path they take, it is also our hope that our students will both seek and seize opportunities for success in the face of the very real challenges of an increasingly competitive and complex global community and that they would do so with confidence, courage and conviction.
School is not just about academics. Whether it is transportation, residence, food services, after-school extra-curricular activities (cross-fit, baking, football, dance, yoga, archery, guitar, piano), weekend language and culture classes, weekday evening parenting classes, or even the Parents and Friends Association, there is something for everyone at Changzhou Trina International School. So, please take some time to explore our website and our array of both academic and non-academic services.
Since “seeing is believing”, just click and complete the “Contact Us” form on our website to book a personal student-led tour, and we will also arrange to have your child visit a class for part of a day and join us for lunch! Regardless of whether you are looking to enroll your family in the Early Years, Primary and Middle School, or Senior School, we trust that it will not take long for you and yours to establish a connection with not only our professional community of caring faculty and support staff, but also our warm student body and supportive parental community!
We’re building a firm foundation, so come form your family’s future with us!