- College/University Faculty
- Shared Transport
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tax-free Basic Salary
- Tuition fee discount
General Responsibilities :
- To deliver Elementary ICT lessons across the school in line with the school Curriculum
Specific Responsibilities :
- To provide day to day ICT support for staff and students
- Contribute to the design of the new ICT Curriculum in collaboration with the Curriculum Coordinator
- Maintain an open line of communication with the parents through email and telephone
- Raise the profile of ICT within the school and meet 21st-century learning goals and objectives
- Attend after-school staff meetings, and extracurricular as required.
Northwest Bilingual School is a private, college-preparatory school that instills a passion for learning, builds character, and inspires civic and social responsibility. Incorporating a rigorous, U.S. curriculum and advanced technology, Northwest Bilingual School empowers students to become contributing leaders of tomorrow. Northwest will maintain its lead in being the highest quality, comprehensive school in the region priding itself in incorporating within its curriculum an understanding of and respect for the Arabic language and Islamic values within our global society.
Quality Teaching, Exceptional Learning; Excellence in Learning; Focused on Quality, Founded in Integrity;
Today's Students, Tomorrows Leaders; Quality and Excellence in Education
Committed to continuous improvement, Northwest Bilingual School provides an excellent standards-based academic program within the framework of the best research-based educational practices in which students develop character, an awareness of the natural and social environments, and essential skills preparing them to face the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
The philosophy and objectives of this private, bilingual school support a U.S. curriculum in the rich cultural setting of the Middle East where students receive an immersion English language program. Northwest Bilingual School welcomes families from all countries knowing that this association of students of different backgrounds helps develop a clear understanding and appreciation of the global world in which they live.
Designed to meet a wide range of individual needs, the Northwest Bilingual School experience stresses the worth and dignity of all students and provides them the opportunities to progress intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically to their greatest potential.