KG/ Primary ESL Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- Native English Speaker
- University degree, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or similar certificate
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- Fun, positive and creative individual that is passionate about teaching
- Enjoys working with children
- Team-orientated and enjoy a professional challenging position
- Committed in developing career in the field of education
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (from HK$24K and up per month plus bonus)
- Professional and structured training provided that supports your career development
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- 5-day work week
- Off on all Sundays and public holidays with additional annual leave
We are looking for passionate teachers who are creative, fun, energetic, and enjoy a team-oriented environment that cares about excellence in teaching and professional development.
Teacher at our school will be teaching children between the ages of 3 and 14 in a small class setting of 5 to 6 children in each class. Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing curriculum, and planning and preparing for lessons
- Conducting student assessments and placements
- Providing regular feedback to parents regarding student progress
Start Date: August / September 2019
We look forward to getting to know you better!