KG/ Primary ESL Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- Fluent English Speaker
- University degree, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or similar certificate
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- Fun, positive and creative individual that is passionate about teaching
- Enjoys working with children
- Team-orientated and enjoy a professional challenging position
- Committed in developing career in the field of education
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (from HK$24K and up per month plus bonus)
- Professional and structured training provided that supports your career development
- Work Visa sponsorship provided
- Assistance in finding housing
- 5-day work week
- Off on all Sundays and public holidays with additional annual leave
We are looking for passionate teachers who are creative, fun, energetic, and enjoy a team-oriented environment that cares about excellence in teaching and professional development.
Teachers at our school will be teaching children between the ages of 3 and 14 in a small class setting of 5 to 6 children in each class. Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing curriculum, and planning and preparing for lessons
- Conducting student assessments and placements
- Providing regular feedback to parents regarding student progress
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Founded in 2006, miniMinds is an after-school English learning Centre located in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. Our courses are designed for children from pre-nursery to lower secondary levels, ranging from phonics, conversation, reading, creative and formal writing. We strive to deliver our courses in a fun and effective way as we believe in the simple idea that children learn best when they love to learn.
At miniMinds, we are passionate about what we do and we believe the importance of instilling confidence, increasing motivation and inspiring learning in every child and in our teaching team too. We have a diverse team of over 25 teachers from around the world, with one thing in common – the dedication to provide quality education to children in a vibrant & nurturing environment, and to continue to learn alongside with the little ones too!
We are looking for passionate teachers who are creative, fun, energetic, and enjoy a team-oriented environment that cares about excellence in teaching and professional development. We offer an attractive package with bonus, medical benefits and opportunities for training and career promotion. Compensation is commensurable with experience and qualification.
Hong Kong is an exciting and culturally rich place that provides plenty of travel opportunities to other parts of Asia. Teach Away's job board features positions for ESL teachers to live and work in Hong Kong.