Kindergarten English Teachers - Banyan Global Learning - China
About the School:
- American management team provides professional development and transitional support
- Part of a network of schools with teachers who actively suppot each other
- Teach two classes - Kx K2 or K3 - for a total of 3 hours per day. Easy peasy!
- 2 hours of informal time spent with students each day
- An original curriculum is provided, but freedom is given for teachers to bring in their own materials and expertise
- Start date of August 15, 2017. Pack those bags!
- Located about an hour outside Shanghai.
- Low cost of living
- Part of the largest metropolitan area in the world, but it’s also about as sleepy as a city of 2 million people can be.
- Tree-lined streets, canals, bustling economy
- School is close to the bus depot, which gets you to Hongqiao Airport (with metro access to Shanghai) in 45 minutes
|Kunshan (Shanghai) and Taipei , China|
|Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor|
|Preschool/Early Childhood, KG|
Teaching Experience: 2 years relevant teaching experience required to process work visa
Accommodation Type: Provided
Vacation: Summers off and Chinese New Year paid vacation. An additional week of paid vacation is given for Chinese National Day.
Airport Pickup: Provided
Airfare Reimbursement: Partial
Health Insurance: Provided
Furniture Allowance: Provided
Bonus: Raise in second year to 18,700 RMB monthly; bonus of 18,700 RMB paid to teachers who complete a second consecutive year.
Qualifications & Requirements
|Teaching Credential/License, TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours|
|TEFL certification required|
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|