- Early Childhood
- 6 years of teaching experience
- Childhood Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Medical Insurance
- Settle in Allowance
- Shipping Allowance
- Transportation to/from School
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following areas describe the domains and capabilities of school leadership that encapsulate the essence of school leadership. The domains are derived from the MKS principal evaluation rubric.
Diagnosis and Planning
- Continuously strives to improve student performance
- Develops a results-oriented strategic plan
- Recruits and develops strong leadership teams
Management and Communication
- Leads by example
- Works closely with Governance and Leaderships teams
- Frequently solicits and uses feedback from students and staff
- Inspires teams to reach measurable, results-oriented year-end goals
- Uses data on grades, attendance, behavior, and other variables to monitor and drive continuous improvement toward goals.
- Boosts morale and a sense of efficacy by getting colleagues to celebrate and own measurable student gains.
- Uses all-staff meetings to get teachers sharing strategies and becoming more cohesive.
- Visits approximately 3-5 classrooms a day and gives helpful, face-to-face and/or written feedback to each teacher within 24 hours.
- Counsels and works with all teachers who need additional guidance
- Gets staff buy-in for clear, school wide student-behavior standards, routines and consequences.
- Ensures that staff are skilled in positive discipline and sensitive handling of student issues
- Makes families feel welcome and respected and responds to concerns
- Publicly celebrates kindness, effort, and improvement and builds both students' and staff pride in their school
- Creates/monitors an equitable schedule that maximizes learning, teacher collaboration, and smooth transitions.
- Ensures/supervises smooth, friendly student entry, dismissal, meal times, transitions, and recesses every day.
The Modern Knowledge Schools, founded by Ms. Parween Kazerooni in 1995, is a privately owned K – 12 American school located in the Juffair area of Bahrain. The curriculum is American and all instruction is in English except the required Arabic Language, Islamic Religion and Arabic Social Studies. In addition to the American curriculum, the school is authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program for students in Grades 11 and 12. There are four separate schools with a population of over 2400 students, 72% host country nationals and the remainder international. Our curriculum is delivered by an enthusiastic, forward thinking and energetic faculty to multicultural instructional groups.
Teaching in Bahrain allows educators to get to know this small but powerful island nation. Teaching jobs in Bahrain offer excellent salaries and benefits.