Kindergarten Teacher (LZCGS) - Bright Scholar Education Group - China
School: Lanzhou Country Garden School – Kindergarten Campus
Location: Lanzhou, Gansu
Reports to: Principal
Suitable for: Positive, patient, caring and self-managing individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen interest in early childhood development.
- Teach kindergarten class, plan lesson activities and prepare materials based on the provided curriculum
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling
- Confer with parents, teachers, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine children's developmental levels and needs
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture
- Participate in a culture of professional learning
- Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions
- Attend staff meetings, workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended
- Contribute to afterschool activities on a regular basis
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
The performance responsibilities are designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to only the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
About Lanzhou Country Garden School:
Lanzhou Country Garden School (LZCGS; Chinese: 兰州碧桂园学校), is a private co-ed boarding school in Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province in the People's Republic of China. LZCGS has a campus area of 237 acres and a gymnasium equipped with two indoor swimming pools and a variety of sports facilities. The school has around 500 students enrolled, with nearly 100 full-time teaching staff plus non-teaching of approximately the same number. LZCGS was founded in 2016 as one of the international schools managed by the Bright Scholar Education Group. LZCGS now offers Cambridge IGCSE and A Level, as well as Chinese National Curriculum to its students. The school is also applying to implement IB programmes.
|Lanzhou, Gansu , China|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor|
|USD 2200 - 2680|
Qualifications & Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|