Lead Early Years Teacher - Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy - China
Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academies in China provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children; a place for children to grow into responsible, considerate and contributing members of society.
With more than 160 learning academies in states in the U.S., Kids 'R' Kids is expanding its AdvancED accredited education system into China. You can be assured, in working with us, we will be your partners in helping build a meaningful and successful career.
- Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy
- Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care
- Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teachers, staff and families
- Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator - you are a mandated reporter
- Maintain all appropriate daily records
- Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care - this includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth
- Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators' approval
- Meet all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Guidelines
- Stay current on and meet all licensing regulations
|Beijing, Shanghai, Najing and more!, China|
|Preschool/Early Childhood, KG, Gr. 1|
|USD 2000 - 3200|
International round trip tickets, competitive salary, housing allowance, insurance, sponsored visa, both China and US holidays
Qualifications & Requirements
|Teaching Credential/License, Other Certification|
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Nominally Marxist–Leninist single-party state|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|