- Licensed Teacher
- 10 years of teaching experience
- Bachelor and Teaching / Education Diploma
- BA Degree or PGCE in Education
- Minimum 10 years’ postgraduate teaching & Leading experience (American curriculum would be an advantage)
- The successful candidate will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copy of passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In the CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.
- Bloom Charter Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants if currently working in the UK will be required to provide an ACRO check and must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and other agencies.
Al Narjes School is recruiting passionate and enthusiastic Lead Teachers to join our Charter Schools in Al Ain- January 2022. This is your opportunity to be a part of a vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development and innovation.
Our remuneration packages are competitive locally and internationally with an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits. We also encourage and support the pursuit of Continuing Professional Development where relevant and feasible.
The successful candidate will be required to set high standards of themselves and others and will conduct themselves with consummate integrity. In doing so, they will be supported by a highly effective team of senior and middle leaders and a staff, pupil and parent body committed to the achievement of excellence.
Over the last ten years, Bloom Education has offered premium education with exclusive best-in-class partnerships close to home.
Our success is reflected in the high quality of our graduates, ambitious and inspired to chase their dreams. With all the virtues of an education abroad, we nurture our students in an opportunity-rich environment to reach their highest potential – intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
It is the result of carefully selected and established partnerships where values and directions align. Our partners lend their strength to our team, supported by experts, to operate locally while sustaining the highest international standards. Our current partnerships include Brighton College, Dwight Schools and MindChamps.
As the population grows and the world becomes more competitive, our focus is on discovering and bringing the best education brands home to craft better futures for the youth in the UAE.
Teach Away is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.