Mandarin Lead Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Mandarin Lead Teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- As a Mandarin Teacher, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards
- You will be the leading example in your school
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in Elementary, Middle School and High School level
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Middle School, High School|
|USD 4300 - 5700|
Qualifications and Requirements
|Mandarin, Linguistics or related|
About Abu Dhabi
Teach Away Inc. is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.
|Hot desert climate|