Take your teaching career to Uzbekistan! Teach Away is currently hiring Math teachers for their innovative government Presidential boarding schools in beautiful Uzbekistan.
More details about these schools:
- Successful candidates will be teaching gifted students in Uzbekistan. These students are considered to be high achieving and well-motivated
- Presidential Schools will aim to bring up progressively thinking, open-minded, responsible and well-rounded members of society who will make a difference to the world around them
- Presidential schoolss use a STEAM approach to learning and an IGCSE curriculum
- Average class size is 12 students
- Every foreign teacher will be team teaching with a local teacher
|Tashkent, Nukus, Khiva, or Namangan, Uzbekistan|
|Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Roundtrip Airfare provided
Health Insurance: Provided by employer for teacher for the duration of their employment contract
Utilities and internet covered by employer
Qualifications and Requirements
|Math or a related subject area|
Teach in Uzbekistan for the opportunity to live at the intersection of East and West and explore this incredible and often undiscovered Central Asian treasure.