Middle School Assistant Principal
- Middle School
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Education, Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction
Bahrain is a friendly, cosmopolitan archipelago of 33 islands in the Arabian Gulf. It is centrally located so that travel in any direction is easy. MKS and Bahrain are great places to enjoy the benefits of international teaching and living!
Additional benefits include:
- 400 BD monthly housing allowance
- Joining, home leave and return flights
- Worldwide medical insurance, including the USA
- Work/residence visa
- Transportation between school and accomodation
- Winter, spring and summer breaks and national holidays
- Professional development
- Airport pickup
- Settling in allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Tax-free salary
- Indemnity payment of one half of one month's salary
Modern Knowledge Schools (MKS) is seeking a Middle School Assistant Principal to work collaboratively with the Principal. The Assistant Principal is a key member of the Middle School Leadership Team for a school with approximately 500 students and 35 faculty and staff members. The Assistant Principal works closely with the Principal and shares responsibility for teacher support, observation and evaluation, professional development, curriculum development, scheduling, data analysis and parent relations, in addition to other responsibilities.
MKS offers an American curriculum based on AERO/Common Core Standards and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. The Assistant Principal collaborates with the Principal to provide instructional leadership and ensure that teachers are providing a high quality education for students.
Teaching in Bahrain allows educators to get to know this small but powerful island nation. Teaching jobs in Bahrain offer excellent salaries and benefits.