Middle School French Teacher - A'Takamul International School - Kuwait
Academic Year 2018 - 2019
- The French teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year. She may also require to segregate the syllabus as per the lecture sessions for each day
- It is expected of her to set up suitable objectives and synopsis for the course work keeping in mind the guiding principles and laws of the French Ministry of Education
- Apart from the academic education, the French teacher is required to impart rules of ethical conduct and modest behavior to the students. She is also required to make sure that there is orderliness among the students while they are in the class and on the playground
- She holds timely meetings with the students' parents so as to discuss about the demeanor of the students in the class and their performance in the academic tests and examinations conducted by the institution
- She may also conduct counseling sessions for the students so that the students receive appropriate suggestions and advice for their academic issues and other problems generally faced by the students
- She maintains a precise record of attendance and grades of the students and submits them to the management team of the institution
|Kuwait City , Kuwait|
|Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8|
In addition to providing teachers with the opportunity to be part of one of the Kuwait’s most successful schools we are offering 1 year overseas contract with:
For Kuwait residents, a local hire package may apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.
|4.35 million (140th)|
|Unitary hereditary constitutional monarchy|