Middle School Mathematics Teacher - Kansas City - Missouri
- Instructs students by lecturing, demonstrating, and using audiovisual aids and other materials to supplement presentations.
- Prepares course objectives and outline for course of study following curriculum guidelines or requirements of state and school.
- Assigns lesson and corrects homework.
- Administers tests to evaluate pupil progress, records results, and issues reports to inform parents of progress.
- Keeps an attendance record.
- Maintains discipline in classroom.
- Meets with parents to discuss student progress and problems.
- Participates in faculty and professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops.
- Performs related duties such as sponsoring one or more activities or student organizations, assisting pupils in selecting course of study, and counseling student in adjustment and academic problems.
- Other duties as assigned
|Kansas City, Kansas, Midwest, USA|
|Elementary, Middle School|
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Education from four-year college or university
Missouri State Certification in subject area Mathematics (5-9)