MS Technology Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Education, emphasis in Computer/Technology. Computer/Technology teaching certification is preferred.
- Prior teaching experience at the Middle School level.
- Annual home leave (summer break) cash allowance (equivalent of return economy class airfare to point-of-origin)
- Furnished accommodation: allocation based upon family size and availability, AUS provides utilities and transportation to and from work
We are seeking a highly qualified technology educator for Middle School.
This position is geared around teaching robotics, programming, and design technology (web, engineering and having the ability to incorporate digital literacy as a vital part of instruction).
- Promote creativity & collaboration
- Challenge academic growth
- Embrace our diverse community
- Enhance student learning through technology
To provide an outstanding American education that enables students to be inspired lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.
As the premier Pre-K to Grade 12 private school in Kuwait, American United School (AUS) strives to be “A Better Choice” for the children Kuwaiti nationals and expatriates, alike. Located in Sabah Al Salem, Kuwait, AUS is a purpose-built campus with state of the amenities.
Not only is AUS dedicated to providing the best education for our students, but we are also committed to providing top notch professional development opportunities for its educators. We provide resources, on-going learning opportunities, and support for educators to develop the knowledge and skills needed to improve instruction. This blended support is provided by external partners, school leaders, instructional coaches, grade level chairs, and content team leaders.
In May of 2018, American United School achieved the rare 10-year International Accreditation designation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) and by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA-CESS) for the period of May 2018 to May 2028.
For more information please visit our school website at: www.aus.edu.kw