- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Music or Music related field
- Teaching Credential/License
- Proficient in English
- Bachelors Degree and a certified teaching qualification
- Solid and demonstrable teaching experience at KG and Primary level
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Passion, creativity and a willingness to collaborate with others
- An aspiration to work in a new school and contribute to the growth and development of the learning community
- Tax-free salary based on education and experience
- End of service gratuity and benefits
- Annual flight reimbursement
- Medical/Dental insurance
- 2-year contract with an option for renewal
- UAE resident visa processing
- Discounted tuition for up to 2 students
Bright Learners Private School is looking for an outstanding, dedicated, and qualified Music Teacher to become a part of our school family! This position is an immediate hire. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full music learning program according to the American Common Core curriculum and school requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy, enjoyable, and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Situated in Al Rashidiya, Dubai, Bright Learners Private School offers its students a US Common Core Standards-based curriculum. As a new school, we are thoughtful about building a strong school foundation. Bright Learners Private School’s mission is to nurture creative, inspired, collaborative, and innovative learners who are equipped with the tools, knowledge, and skills to make a positive impact on themselves and their environment. Through comprehensive education, parents can expect their children to receive learning experiences designed to promote their maximum potential. Bright Learners Private School’s goal is to teach young minds how to become global citizens, be curious about their world, think critically, and be problem solvers
Teaching at BLPS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company. With most of our teachers coming from the United States, teachers are in a unique position to develop their skills in a diverse and friendly work environment.
As well as being in a great place to work, teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region.
Bright Learners Private School, located in the heart of Dubai in Al Rashidiya. Following an American curriculum, Bright Learners Private School provides Dubai residents affordable schooling led by highly qualified American teachers.
Our spacious, open and newly remodeled campus serves students from Kindergarten through Grade 4, with future plans to further expand and offer levels up to 12th grade.
Prospective members of the school’s community will immediately notice that Bright Learners Private School is dedicated to academic excellence and ensuring a bright future for every child.