Online English Tutor
Alo7 was started by Dr. Pengkai Pan, PhD graduate from MIT Lab. Alo7 is the largest K-12 digital ESL curriculum developer. Our curriculum is used by over 5000 schools in China.
We have launched blended learning program nation wide: our students use our curriculum in the classroom and then review what they have learned with native English speakers on line via 1 to 3 + group classes.
Your students have already learned the materials ahead of time in the classroom. This makes online tutoring with Alo7 much easier.
In March 2019 we will add 20,000 new students from partner schools.
We offer Class Delivery Workshops (CDW) to help you get used to our platform and curriculum. CDW is paid to you.
We offer the best support, and maintains highest ratings of 4.8 and 100% CEO Approval Rating on Glassdoor and 4.7 rating on Indeed.
- A quiet room with good lighting
- Network / Wifi Speed: at least 4Mbps / 4Mbps (downlink and upper link)
- If your speed is not met, please talk to your internet service provider
- Camera: HD External camera or HD integrated camera (Most laptops have it)
- Headset: Use a headset with a microphone, stable output and input
Your students will be based in Asia, and will be on Beijing time.
The peak tutoring hours are 18:00 to 22:00 (6pm to 10pm) Beijing time, every day of the week, which converts to 6:00am to 10:00am EST Daylight Savings time or 5:00am to 9:00am EST Normal time. You are free to open any time slots during the peak tutoring hours. Regular schedule is encouraged as schools will book a set of the classes with you.
- If you are in USA, most available hours are in the early morning
- If you are in Asia, most available hours are at night
- If you are in Europe, most available hours are in the middle of the day
|6 months to 1 year|
|Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Vocational/Technical Instructor|
|Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School|
Qualifications and Requirements