Part Time IGCSE Teachers - Online Tutoring Company - Dubai
Learning Bytes is a new organization launching September 2017.
We are seeking tutors to teach online based out of their home.
Salary 20-40 GBP per hour.
As an upcoming virtual academy of tutors for IGCSE and A’Level students, we are looking for excellent candidates who can provide post-school group instruction in a virtual learning environment. Through our portal, the online teacher will have the ability to communicate with students (both verbally and visually), use an interactive whiteboard, post assignments, administer tests, and share resources (such as lecture notes) on a daily basis. We are looking for dedicated professionals who are committed to the academic progress of all students – particularly instructors who have prior experience teaching IGCSE and A’Level students. We currently require teachers for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who is committed to the academic progress of her/his students. As such, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Teaching IGCSE and A Level Mathematics to students in the virtual classroom in the allotted timetable
- Designing, preparing, and delivering daily lessons to all students in the virtual classroom
- Ensuring that all lessons are delivered in line with the Mathematics syllabus designed by the University of Cambridge International Examinations, and that all course objectives are being met
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and learning styles of individual students within each group
- Encouraging all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets set out in the IGCSE and A Level Mathematics syllabus
- Preparing students to perform well in their IGCSE or A Level Mathematics examinations
- Providing accurate and timely formative assessment feedback in accordance with examination requirements
- Maintaining assessment records, including tracking and reporting of learner progress in line with the organization’s policy on marking and recording
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date information on all classes taught
- Ensuring high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching
- Attending scheduled virtual meetings with the management team
- Participating in the teacher training course on how to use our online portal
- Maintaining appropriate standards of pupil behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques
- Undertaking any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which may reasonably be required from time to time
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai|
|Math Teachers, Physics Teachers, Science - Biology Teachers, Science - Chemistry Teachers|
|Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
Qualifications & Requirements
The successful candidate should: