Performing Arts Lead Trainer - UAE Government Schools
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Performing Arts Lead Trainers (Music, Drama) in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students from KG to grade 12
- As a Performing Arts Lead Trainer, you will ensure the successful implementation of the new Performing Arts curriculum and assessment strategy.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers lead a team of teachers across a cluster of schools operating from Grades K-12, and are supported by the Performing Arts Lead Specialist. All members contribute to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning and support for students.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers may work with other discipline specialists in a technology-enabled environment to coordinate assignments and projects.
|Locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates , United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|KG, Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5, Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
Qualifications & Requirements
|Teaching Credential/License, TESL/TEFL Certificate|
|BA / B.ed / PGCE in Performing Arts (Theatre Arts, Drama, Music)|
|TEFL certification required|
About United Arab Emirates
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|