Performing Arts Lead Trainer - UAE Government Schools
Are you currently living in or near London? Here's your chance to take your teaching career to the UAE in 2018!
UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Performing Arts Lead Trainer - UAE Government Schools teachers in schools across the UAE.
Candidates from London and the surrounding areas will have the option to attend in-person interview sessions taking place in London over the coming months.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers are responsible for monitoring and supporting the overall progress and development of Performing Arts teachers
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE Emirates (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student-centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students from KG to grade 12
- As a Performing Arts Lead Trainer, you will ensure the successful implementation of the new Performing Arts curriculum and assessment strategy.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers lead a team of teachers across a cluster of schools operating from Grades K-12, and are supported by the Performing Arts Lead Specialist. All members contribute to the continuous improvement of teaching and learning and support for students.
- Performing Arts Lead Trainers may work with other discipline specialists in a technology-enabled environment to coordinate assignments and projects.
|London , Canada|
Qualifications and Requirements