Physical Education New Graduate Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications for Physical Education New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government School:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- The Ministry of Education have implemented a new Physical and Health Education curriculum to empower students to improve their self-awareness of physical education and health and wellbeing
- The curriculum is delivered in all boys and girls schools from KG to Grade 12 across the UAE. The Ministry of Education is leading a change in the education system across the UAE and has Physical and Health Education as a key priority
- The aim of the curriculum is to prepare students for a better tomorrow and equip them with the necessary skills to improve their health and wellbeing and effectively manage their lifestyle
- Hiring teachers for schools across UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate|
|Elementary, Middle School, High School|
|USD 4300 - 5700|
Qualifications and Requirements
|Physical Education or a related field.|
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|