Pre Kindergarten Teacher
American School of Ulaanbaatar
US 2500 - 3500 a month
Airfare & airport pick up provided
Start October 2019
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Education, Early Childhood Education
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience, of which a minimum of 2 years of teaching in the position for which the candidate is applying
- Candidate should hold the appropriate Degree or Certificate
- Prior overseas teaching experience is desirable
- Readiness to be involved in extracurricular activities
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, based on qualifications and experience.
- The standard benefits package for our internationally hired faculty includes, but is not limited to:
- International health insurance
- Mongolian visa and work permit
- Tuition waiver for applicable candidates
- Shipping allowance
- Settling-in allowance
- Prepare documents and lesson plans based on school requirement
- Prepare report cards and meet parents during the parent-teacher meeting conference
- Make sure the student learning is up to the curriculum expectations
- Make sure to maintain a safe, clean, caring and loving environment for your students during their stay at school
- Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds
- Meet with parents to update them about the student progress per parent or school request
- Participate in the events and meeting as required by the school
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
The American School of Ulaanbaatar (ASU) is an international school founded in 2006. We are a private school with an international accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), based in California, USA. Our student population is about 85% Mongolian, but the remainder is comprised of students from more than 20 different countries. Fast Facts School location: Zaisan Area, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia Year that ASU was founded: 2006 Number of students enrolled that first year: 160 Enrollment for 2015-2016: 550 Managing Director of the school: Ms. Oyunsuren Dugarjav Elementary School Principal: Mr. Roger Dutcher Secondary School Principal: Dr. Kate Sutton Jones International Consulting Company: Educan Consultants (Canada) Full time faculty: 94 Teaching assistants: 11 Sports Team Name: Wolves Vision The American School of Ulaanbaatar’s challenging, comprehensive and supportive learning environment encourages students to actively discover and develop their intellectual, physical and creative potential. The school demonstrates its commitment to the development of the whole child through stimulating academic and co-curricular programs that prepare students to learn and achieve success in an ever changing global society. Mission The American School of Ulaanbaatar is a community of lifelong learners. ASU provides each student with the opportunity to achieve his/her personal best within an International educational environment. The school prepares students to succeed in English speaking colleges and universities. Our students will acquire the skills and attitude necessary to be intellectually reflective, lead a lifetime of meaningful work, be caring and ethical citizens, and be physically and mentally healthy.
Teaching in Mongolia is an opportunity for licensed educators to teach overseas in a country that boasts a rugged landscape and a fascinating culture rooted in ancient traditions.
Also known as remote teachers, distance teachers or virtual teachers, online teachers and online instructors are trained to teach students online. Online teaching jobs can range from blended courses that offer a combination of in-person and online instruction, to fully online learning. Online teaching offers job opportunities for a wide range of educators, from elementary school teachers to college professors. Online teaching jobs can be either full-time or part-time. If you’re a qualified teacher with experience in a classroom setting, then online teaching could be your next big career move.
The Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of UzbekistanTashkent, Nukus, Khiva, or Namangan, Uzbekistan