Preschool Teacher / Kindergarten Teacher - Ivy Bound Int'l School - Thailand
At Ivy Bound we believe that connecting educational research with classroom practice is an integral part of developing new curricula and instructional methods to promote the physical, cognitive, linguistic and social development of children.
We want fun and creative teachers responsible for planning and implementing age appropriate curricula for each of our Preschool programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and lead activities with clear academic objectives to promote the physical, cognitive, linguistic and social development of children
- Plan, design and implement developmentally age-appropriate full-year daily curricula in collaboration with the Ivy Bound team
- Observe and collect data about individual children’s performance and document children’s learning on a regular basis
- Identify the educational needs of students and develop activities to assist them to develop into well-rounded students who enjoy learning
- Collaborate with the Ivy Bound team in creating effective teaching resources
- In addition to preschool teaching, teach additional Enrichment classes assigned by the Principal
|Bangkok , Thailand|
Qualifications & Requirements