Primary Co-Ordinator (Female Only)
- Licensed Teacher
- 8 years of teaching experience
- Primary Education, QTS, PGCE
- Teaching Credential/License
- We require a female with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- BA Primary Education, QTS or PGCE, Masters preferred.
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong British curriculum experience
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience.
- Transport allowance provided.
- Airfare, Airport Pickup.
- Accommodation or allowance provided.
- We are looking for a Primary Coordinator for our Early Years and Lower Primary Prep School in Riyadh.
- Our curriculum is 50% UK National Curriculum and the remaining 50% is Arabic, delivered by our Arabic team.
- We are looking for someone to oversee teaching and learning up to Year 4, including planning and assessment, and administrative management of the primary department to ensure an exceptional quality program is delivered.
- Student achievement is monitored and an assessment of key performance indicators of the section is carried out.
- Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum of England is essential
- Ensures a holistic high quality program, where enjoyement and enthusiasm are encouraged.
- Ensure all children are valued as individuals, they are confident and able to achieve their full potential.
- Children's spiritual, social, cultural and motal values are recognised and promoted.
- Hold regular meetings with staff and ensure the flow of information as necessary
- Promote effective relationships with parents and provide opportunities for their engagement in the school.
We are a private preparatory school based in the centre of Riyadh, enrolling students from the ages of 0-10. Our two state-of-the-art campuses are based in Olaya and the Diplomatic Quarter. We are unique in our curriculum offering, with our students learning through both English and Arabic languages. Our UK curriculum trained teachers provide rich learning experiences based on the English National Curriculum and Saudi Arabian teachers teach the Arabic Curriculum.
Our approach to education is an ideal blend of tradition and innovation, mixing an emphasis on pride in national identity and Arabic language with innovative instruction, modern enquiry-based teaching methods, project-based learning, and an engaging thematic learning environment to provoke, inspire, and excite our learner.
Our academic program is designed to be stimulating and rigorous while our pastoral care program embeds and nurtures the unique, individual self within each of our children to develop the social emotional health and intelligence to succeed in today’s global environment.