- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Education + Library Science
- Valid Teacher’s Certification (IB certification will be an asset)
- Minimum two years of outstanding teaching experience
- Outstanding experience and philosophy in further developing the culture and ethos of the academy in
- sustaining high standards
- Outstanding understanding of pedagogical practices linked to new educational technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Competitive tax‐free salary
- Tuition Fees exemption for your children for grade levels available in EGA
- Professional Development
- Furnished accommodation
- Private medical Insurance for you and your children
- Annual summer vacation with airfare to country of residence
- Transportation for work and shopping
- End‐of‐service gratuity (as per Qatar’s Labor Law)
- Residency permit fees
Our aim is to be the best rated outstanding innovative academy that develops student’s independent and team learning skills with strong support in all academic areas. The school librarian will play a crucial role in ensuring that these goals and standards are met.
EGA is a newly established academy which offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar; an IB (PYP) in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic and Social Studies. We plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years. EGA is anticipated to begin operation in September 2019. Although a young school, the Operator of EGA enjoys over 15 years of experience establishing and managing international schools in the Middle East region.
EGA education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus that comprises separate buildings for male and female students, one serves kindergarten to grade 9, and one serves G10- 12. Total enrollment capacity of the campus is +2000 students. The land plot size is 60,000M2, which is located in the Northside of Doha.