Relief Teacher - Horizon Japan International School - Japan
HJIS is seeking highly motivated and qualified relief teachers whose duties will include but not limited to:
- Facilitate learning consistent with the our mission, vision and values
- Be responsible for providing a duty of care and normal learning environment in the classroom for students whilst the regular teacher is absent
- Deliver the curriculum material provided by the absent teacher
- Maintain the expected standard in learning and behaviour, in and outside of the classroom, through support for and implementation of the school policies and procedures
- Undertake playground and other supervision duties as required
HJIS is accreditated by Kanagawa Prefecture and authorized to run IB Diploma Programme. HJIS is a PYP candidate school.
We have an outstanding faculty who provide a safe, nurturing environment for students to learn in, foster intellectual rigor and independent thinking, and promote high standards, collegiality and an extremely strong sense of community.
We value candidates who exhibit a passion for teaching, who have experience with students from diverse backgrounds, whose pursuit of professional development is keen and ongoing, and whose academic background and teaching experience are directly relevant to the position.
|Yokohama , Japan|
|Preschool/Early Childhood, KG, Gr. 1, Gr. 2, Gr. 3, Gr. 4, Gr. 5, Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8, Gr. 9, Gr. 10, Gr. 11, Gr. 12|
|USD 2500 - 3300|
Qualifications & Requirements
Teaching in Japan continues to be one of the most popular options for English teachers as well as licensed classroom teachers. One of the world's most technologically advanced countries, Japan also maintains a culture of old-world tradition and appreciation for beauty.
|Yen (¥) / En (円 or 圓) (JPY)|
|Unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy|