- High School
- College/University Faculty
- Tax-free basic salary
- Shared Transport
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee Discount
- To assume responsibility for personal, academic, and social counseling of students from grade 9 to grade 12 (also parents ) about college selection, admission, and application process
- Orient Teachers, students, and parents to the type of services available to the through the counseling program.
- Maintain accurate records of students' progress toward fulfilling high school graduation requirements and recommended courses for appropriate university applications.
- Coordinate the program and calendar of all standardized testing (MAP, PSAT, registration, and follow-up for SAT, TOEFL, Advanced Placement, and, for candidates applying to Kuwait University, the appropriate subject-specific admissions tests) for students including scheduling test dates, registering students, arranging for special "prep" sessions, administering the tests, and providing pre-and post-test counseling.
- Plan and implement a student counseling program that outlines procedures for:
- Teachers to follow when recommending students for counseling;
- The counseling process;
- The reporting of results to parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Oversee visits to colleges and from college representatives.
- Represent the school at the relevant state and national conferences and workshops.
- Conduct in-service training for teachers in student guidance and counseling.
- Keep up-to-date records of student scores on all standardized tests.
Northwest Bilingual School is a private, college-preparatory school that instills a passion for learning, builds character and inspires civic and social responsibility. Incorporating a rigorous, U.S. curriculum and advanced technology, Northwest Bilingual School empowers students to become contributing leaders of tomorrow. Northwest will maintain its lead in being the highest quality, comprehensive school in the region priding itself in incorporating within its curriculum an understanding of and respect for Arabic language and Islamic values within our global society.
Quality Teaching, Exceptional Learning; Excellence in Learning; Focused on Quality, Founded in Integrity;
Today's Students, Tomorrows Leaders; Quality and Excellence in Education
Committed to continuous improvement, Northwest Bilingual School provides an excellent standards-based academic program within the framework of the best research-based educational practices in which students develop character, an awareness of the natural and social environments, and essential skills preparing them to face the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
The philosophy and objectives of this private, bilingual school support a U.S. curriculum in the rich cultural setting of the Middle East where students receive an immersion English language program. Northwest Bilingual School welcomes families from all countries knowing that this association of students of different backgrounds helps develop a clear understanding and appreciation of the global world in which they live.
Designed to meet a wide range of individual needs, the Northwest Bilingual School experience stresses the worth and dignity of all students and provides them the opportunities to progress intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically to their greatest potential.
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.