- All Levels
- District/Regional Level Administrator, Director/Principal
- Experienced international Director preferably with working knowledge of the US Curriculum
- Experience in managing large schools with the ability to operate at strategic and operational level would be essential
- A very good communicator and team player used to working with people from different cultures is a must
- Proven ability and skills to invigorate inspire and support the senior management team and teaching staff, set high expectations and lead from the front
- Responsible for ensuring high quality education with a special focus on student outcomes and well-being
A generous package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Health insurance
- Annual family ticket to home country
- Accommodation provided inclusive of the salary package
The 21st century School Directors provide leadership, management and supervisory skills that promote learning for each student. They lead others and advocate for the school’s Mission, Vision, and Core values that help to develop globally competent citizens. They are stewards for learning – student learning, staff learning, and parent learning. They provide a clear vision, inspiration, energy and insight for all stakeholders in an enlightening and high functioning school community. They have a focus on creating a learning environment that is world focused, integrated, reflective, engaged and full of innovation & discovery. They are the conveyors of best practice, catalysts of learning, and protectors of the whole child. They are attentive to habits of mind, data driven decision-making, the transformative change process, accountability, conflict resolution, team building, and a well-organized school. They have the appropriate set of beliefs and a skill set that guides the school in day-to-day operations to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all students, staff, and stakeholders. Hands on and in the field, the Director orchestrates a complex, dynamic, and collaborative learning community each and every day where students wellbeing and student learning are always the central focus.