- All Levels
- 10 years of teaching experience
- Educational Leadership
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- School principal/director experience
- Preferably a PhD qualification in Educational Leadership/management
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- One flight ticket annually to home country
- Health insurance
- Visa expenses
- 42 days annual leave
As a school principal, you are expected to:
- Be the face of the school that will lead teachers and staff by setting goals and ensuring that students meet their learning objectives and expectations
- Oversee the school's day-to-day operations
- Update and review school policies and procedures if needed
- Handle staff evaluations
- Attend meetings, host school assemblies, represent in the school in events
- Ensure that the school is following the Ministry of Education and The international Curriculums regulations
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.
The school offers the National English Curriculum. At senior levels, i.e. Year 10 on, the school will offer and prepare students for UK and US examinations including IGCSE, A level, and SATs. The school will ensure that all local Omani curriculum requirements are met to obtain an Omani Graduation Certification. At our school all can achieve.
Teach Away offers teaching jobs in Oman, ranging from private international schools to language schools throughout the country. There is a definitive focus on teaching English in Oman because it is one of the fastest-growing countries in the Middle East. Explore an engaging culture while earning a competitive, tax-free salary and notable benefits.