Secondary Principals - Abu Dhabi
Work in Abu Dhabi! A highly esteemed vocational and training institute is now accepting applications for Principal positions. Successful candidate will carry out the policies and directives of the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute, in particular:
- Demonstrate high expectations for all students and staff and a commitment to providing the support required to attain them;
- Provide leadership for the STS in areas of curriculum, teaching and learning, professional development, and quality assurance;
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment for students, staff, and families;
- Design and implement a professional development strategy that addresses instructional improvement priorities defined by student achievement and the individual needs of staff members;
- Align the use of time, people, money, and materials to STS instructional priorities; and
- Cultivate and sustain meaningful partnerships with industry, families and community members that support student achievement and well‐being and lead to successful career outcomes.
Salary determined based on experience and qualifications
|Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates|
Principal Job Benefits
Administrative Allowance 15% of Basic Salary per month.
Relocation Allowance 25,000.00
Education Allowance AED 80,000.00 per family.
Ticket allowance for Employee Spouse and up to 3 children.
Medical Insurance for employee, Spouse and up to 3 children.
Qualifications & Requirements
|Masters Degree in Engineering, Maths, Science and Educational field.|